THE GARDEN INTEREST GROUP:
A warm welcome to members who are interested in:
- Swapping a few plants, cuttings, seeds or seeds.
- Discussing garden associated problems and successes
- Exchanging ideas for planting at different times of the year.
- Visiting different members gardens who might have a specific question about their terrain.
- Being prepared to hold a meeting at least once in their home or get together with another member to suggest and arrange a meeting (numbers for the meeting to be determined by the host- some have larger places than others).
The aim is to meet at least 4 meetings a year.
Either the 1st Wednesday of the month when THERE IS NO U3A ASSOCIATION MEETING or the 5th Wednesday of the month
Available dates are displayed on the calendar below.
Some ideas already put forward are:
Spring: Planning a garden / suitable plants for different areas & soil.
Summer: ‘Creating a Mediterranean Garden on Sandy Soil:
Winter: A Year in a member’s garden with a slide show and discussions.